Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good and Bad news...

Well today started off as being kind of sad. I listed the Harley for sale and it sold a couple of hours later. Didn't want to but I have alot on my plate right now. With having two other bikes, one being just finished and the other still building. Just hope I can find another good deal like that one so I can try my hand at a Harley build. So I was pretty bummed all day then this evening John from NotStock Photography contacted me telling me he was uploading the pictures from the photoshoot. So now I'm back to stoked. Now we are gonna have some bad ass pictures of the V star "Blood Thirsty" that I just finished and the tail light shoot. Looks like we are finally going public with the new lights. Whoo hoo. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment